SAS II STD – Stainless steel
Our Standard Division pistols come with all the bells and whistles that any IPSC Standard / USPSA Limited shooter needs. The Standard line is true to our mantra “ready to race out of the box”, giving you all the features you’ll need for competitive shooting from the get go. While it’s called the Standard, it’s far from being so; every pistol is hand-built for accuracy and speed with the highest attention to detail and fitted by our master gunsmiths.
Each pistol comes with a full dust cover giving you the best balance between weight, stability and accuracy.
- Calibers: 9mm / .40 S&W / 9X21 / 9X23
- Barrel: Match grade 5.0” inch ramped bull barrel
- Frame: full dust cover /picatinny accessory rail
- Finish: stainless steel/ black stainless steel
- Magazines: 3, 120mm w/ aluminum base plate
- Trigger: 3.0- 3.5 lbs w
- Safety: ambidextrous safety
- Hammer: lightweight CNC machined
- Magazine release: enlarged with adjustable button
- Sights: adjustable rear & fiber optic front
- Magwell: enlarged
- Weight: as shown (unloaded) : 1096 g / 2.41 lbs w/ rail 1037 g/2.28 lbs approx.